- The Kelowna airport (YLW) is one hour door-to-door.
- Westjet and Air Canada are the primary airlines but there are several other smaller carriers as well.
- You can fly direct to Kelowna from Vancouver, Victoria, Prince George, Cranbrook, Whitehorse, Calgary, Edmonton and Toronto. There are also direct flights from Seattle, Washington.
- Avis, Budget, Enterprise and Hertz car rentals all operate out of the Kelowna airport.
- Calgary (527km) – 6 hours to paradise… but you gain an hour!
- Vancouver (478km) – 5 hours to serenity
- Kamloops (127km) – 90 minutes to peace and quiet
- Kelowna (98km) – 80 minutes to no traffic
- Vernon (47.5km) – 40 minutes to solitude
- Salmon Arm (35km) – 30 minutes to your retreat
If you are driving here, we encourage you to check out DriveBC.ca for road conditions and closures to limit any delays.
Driving Directions from Enderby:
- Follow the signs on Highway 97A to Mable Lake Road turning east on Russell Avenue
- At the stop sign, turn left on Vernon street and then right on Cliff Avenue
- Cross the bridge and Cliff Avenue turns into Mable Lake Road
- Stay on Mable Lake Road for about 9km
- After you pass the Ashton Creek General Store, there is a bend in the road to the right followed shortly by the exit to Trinity Valley Road
- Turn right on Trinity Valley Road and drive 1.3km where you will cross over the Baxter Bridge
- As soon as you cross the Baxter Bridge, take an immediate right on Miska Road
- Remain on the road for 1km (don’t turn left on first two driveways) and you will arrive at our home just beyond the “Welcome” sign.
Miska Road is a single-lane road next to the river bank, so exercise caution when coming and going. If you meet up with a vehicle coming the opposite direction (which is rare), both cars will have to pull over to the side in order to get by. The entire drive from Enderby should not take more than 15 minutes; if you have not found us by then, you are lost… please call!