At Miska Haven, we want you to have fun – and lots of it – so we are offering our assistance. Should you want to float on the river we can drop you off upstream for a float back to your private dock or you can jump in from Miska Haven and we will pick you up in town.
We have established a relationship with Shuswap Paddle Adventures (www.paddleshuswap.com). They rent Stand-up Paddleboards, Kayaks & Canoes and offer a pick-up and drop-off service. In addition, they offer guided rafting trips through the Skookumchuk Rapids of the Lower Shuswap River (category II-IV rapids depending on season) as well as guided floats down the Shuswap. Shuswap Paddle Adventures has generously offered all Miska Haven guests a 10% discount on their fees. Give them a call or email if you are wanting to book some fun on the river!!
Outdoor Gear Currently available
- Snowshoes – we have small, medium and large snowshoes and poles available to our guests during the winter.
Note: All outdoor gear is used at your own risk and guests are responsible for loss or damage.
- Private Dock – for river access and swimming
- Gazebo – an ideal spot for lunch or dinner or to provide protection from the summer sun
- Waterfront seating – enjoy the peace and quiet of Miska Haven while relaxing in the two Adirondack chairs in the sand on the rivers edge.
- Firepits – please check with us before having a campfire as there are seasonal bans (typically in July and August) which are subject to hefty fines. You bring the marshmallows, we provide the firewood!!