You won’t be bored at Miska Haven – see below for a list of the many MISK-Activities you can do… click on the highlighted text to get more details.
- Take in some live music and amazing food at The Small Axe Roadhouse
- Go see the Crystal Man and check out some amazing rocks from around the world
- Tour the Kingfisher Interpretative Centre and take part in their Thanksgiving Egg Take
- Hike the Enderby Cliffs or some of the other area trails
- Float or paddle the Shuswap River right from our docks. If your looking for gear to paddle, Shuswap Paddle Adventures rents canoes, kayaks and SUP’s and can arrange to pick you up and drop you off at your starting point – allowing you to paddle back to Miska Haven. Guests of Miska Haven get a 10% discount.
- Want a little more adventure, try guided white water rafting down the Skookumchuk Rapids on the Lower Shuswap River with Shuswap Paddle Adventures. If your looking for something a little tamer they also do leisure rafting and family floats. Guests of Miska Haven get a 10% discount.
- Golf at Shuswap National, Mable Lake Resort, Salmon Arm Golf Course, Predator Ridge and many others
- Enjoy a tour to the local wineries (i.e. Waterside Winery, Larch Hills Winery, Baccata Ridge Winery) , or head a bit further south for even more in Lake Country and Kelowna. One of our favorites is ExNihilo Vineyards – ask us about the special deal they offer our guests.
- Take in a play at the Caravan Farm Theatre’s outdoor theatre
- Don’t miss a movie at the Starlight Drive-in, home to North America’s largest outdoor screen
- Go Fishing on the Shuswap or up at Hidden Lake
- Take in some of the best Snowmobiling in BC up at Hunters Range
- Cross Country ski at Larch Hills on some of their 170km of ski trails
- Ski/Snowboard at Canada’s Best Family Ski Resort – Silver Star Resort .
- Cross Country ski at Canada’s largest continuously groomed network of cross-country ski trails at the Sovereign Lake Nordic Club or try out the 60km of groomed trails at Larch Hills Nordic Society.
- Tour the RJ Haney Heritage Village & Museum in Salmon Arm or the Historic O’Keefe Ranch in Vernon
- Check out some local history at the Enderby Museum & Archives
- Or just hang around the property – read a book, go for a swim, walk in the woods, take pictures of our eagles, have a campfire, enjoy a nap in a hammock.
There’s no limit to what you can find to do at and around Miska Haven. We are happy to make arrangements for you and/or join you on your MISK-Adventures!