- Included in rate – Our ‘all-inclusive’ nightly rate for the cabin is based on double occupancy, which includes lodging and continental breakfast, coffee/tea, wifi, and access to the “Extras.” For more than two guests, charges will be applied for guests using the sofa bed or air mattress (see Rates).
- Payment – We require 50% pre-payment at the time of booking, with the balance due 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival. We accept payment by credit card or e-transfer.
- Applicable taxes – 5% GST and 8% PST will be added to the charges.
- Damage deposit – There is no cleaning fee or damage deposit. We reserve the right to charge you in the event of loss, damage, or extra cleaning cost.
- Minimum stay – During our Peak Season (from June 1 to September 30), a two-night minimum stay is required. On long weekends, a three-night minimum is required (either Thurs/Fri/Sat, Fri/Sat/Sun, or Sat/Sun/Mon). Shorter stays will be accommodated one week in advance if available and will be subject to a $50 surcharge.
- Additional guests – On booking, we require the names of all guests, including children. Small gatherings of family and friends are allowed, subject to the number of guests being confirmed in advance (due to septic system limitations).
- Cancellations or changes – With greater than 30 days’ notice from your scheduled arrival, your deposit will be refunded less a 10% cancellation fee calculated on the total charges. Under 30 days’ notice, you are responsible for all charges on any partial or full cancellation, unless we are able to re-book in which case you will receive a refund based on the amount of the new booking.
- Transfers – You are welcome to transfer your reservation to a friend or family member in the event of a change in plans.
- Tent or RV camping is only available to groups affiliated with our cabin guests.
- Check-in time is flexible between 1-9pm, however we suggest you arrive before sundown as it can be difficult to find our place for the first time in the dark. (In the winter, this can be as early as 4pm; in the summer, as late as 10pm.) We ask that you advise us in advance of your planned arrival time so we can ensure the cabin is ready and we’re here in the event you need assistance on arrival.
- Check-out time is 11 am, but you are welcome to store your luggage with us if you wish to stay longer to enjoy your last day.
- Dietary restrictions will be accommodated with a week’s prior notice.
- Family-friendly – children of all ages are more than welcome.
- Sorry, no pets – we have decided to maintain an allergy-free cabin.
- Smoking or vaping – only permitted outdoors and at a safe distance from the cabin; please be respectful and extremely cautious with the disposal of your ashes and butts, as we are in an area that is highly susceptible to forest fires. A fee of $150 will be charged for a violation of this policy.
- Fires – please check with us before having a fire as there are seasonal bans (typically in July and August) which are subject to hefty fines.