You won’t be bored at Miska Haven – see below for a list of the many MISK-Activities you can do… click on the highlighted text to get more details.
- Take in some live music at Lorenzo’s Cafe just down the road from us
- Go see the Crystal Man and check out some amazing rocks from around the world
- Tour the Kingfisher Interpretative Centre and take part in their Thanksgiving Egg Take
- Hike the Enderby Cliffs or some of the other area trails
- Float or paddle the Shuswap River right from our docks
- Golf at Mable Lake Resort, Salmon Arm Golf Course, Predator Ridge and many others
- Enjoy a tour to the local wineries or head a bit further south for even more in Lake Country and Kelowna
- Take in a play at the Caravan Farm Theatre’s outdoor theatre
- Don’t miss a movie at the Starlight Drive-in, home to North America’s largest outdoor screen
- Go Fishing on the Shuswap or up at Hidden Lake
- Take in some of the best Snowmobiling in BC up at Hunters Range
- Cross Country ski at Larch Hills on some of their 170km of ski trails
- Ski/Snowboard at Canada’s Best Family Ski Resort – Silver Star Resort or Cross Country ski at Canada’s largest continuously groomed network of cross-country ski trails at the Sovereign Lake Nordic Club.
- Tour the RJ Haney Heritage Village & Museum in Salmon Arm or the Historic O’Keefe Ranch in Vernon
- Check out some local history at the Enderby Museum & Archives
- Or just hang around the property – read a book, go for a swim, walk in the woods, take pictures of our eagles, have a campfire, have a nap
There’s no limit to what you can find to do at and around Miska Haven. We are happy to make arrangements for you and/or join you on your MISK-Adventures!